|photo of balloons, courtesy of Crystal, CC license, attribution
We are just a few blog posts away from my 1000th post here at Once in a Blue Muse! I'm so thrilled that it coincides with my 9th blogging anniversary and the release of my newest novel, DERELICT.
I want to celebrate with you, my readers and I want to celebrate in two ways.
One of my passionate hobbies is ceramics, and if you've followed me here on this blog or on Google Plus, you'll have seen photos of some of my work. I make far too many things to keep, and since it's the process that I love as much as the finished products, I end up bartering or giving them away.
So I thought I would tie my two loves - writing novels and creating ceramics - together.
If you purchase a copy of DERELICT, I will enter you into a drawing to win one of 6 or 8 (depending on what the kiln gods say) wheel thrown ceramic cups, made by yours truly.
Here are the rules:
Links to all purchase venues for all my novels are on my website: http://www.ljcohen.net/novels.html
- contest is 'live' until Friday June 14th, 11:59 pm, eastern time
- you can enter by:
- emailing me a copy of your purchase receipt, or
- taking a selfie of you reading the book, and either tag me on G+, post it on my FB author page, or email me the photo (email@example.com)
- You get one entry for each copy of any of my novels (eta: in ebook or print) you buy until the contest ends (backdated to May 31st, as some folks bought DERELICT during its weekend 'soft' release)
- This is open to anyone, anywhere on the planet
- I will notify the winners by email on Saturday, June 15th
If you would like a chance to win a copy of DERELICT, please leave a comment sharing with me how you like to celebrate milestones, and on June 15th, I will choose 6 random entrants to receive one of 4 ebooks or 2 signed print copies. This is also open to anyone on the planet.And as a bonus, anyone entering either contest will get an mp3 copy of the music composed for the DERELICT book trailer.
You can enter both contests. Good luck! And thank you for nine amazing years of blogging!